Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anywho




Anywho

What do ya think of the new name for my blog?

I know what you’re thinking: “Kat, are you kidding? Is that the best you could come up with? After the big hoopla over the name…that’s all you got? My dog could have dropped something bigger in the backyard.”

I hope I didn’t build it up too much…but there has to be a lead in…that’s the way to get people to stay-tuned. Kinda like all those TV commercials for new shows that turn out to be a disappointment…say "Community" and the "Prime Time Jay Leno Show."

So you’re probably wondering why I went with “Anywho.” Well….the way I see it... 'anywho' is a good filler. Granted, not exactly an expression of intelligence…not something the poet, Maya Angelou would have said, but definitely something…Homer Simpson…has said. Lest we not forget, my man Homer, was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I should be so lucky.

anywho...

See…how I just used it to change the subject…and transition from one subject to another? It really is a good segway… and the best thing is you don’t have to actually stand on it…and look ridiculous like those goofy segway people I see riding around cities.


anywho…

I hope you like the new name of my blog…and if you hang in there long enough…say years from now….I might change it again.

And for those who don’t particularly like the change…one thing remains constant…the dribble that daily fills this blog will totally remain unchanged.

2 comments:

Sistersledge said...

I think the new name sums it all up! Ha! Ha! Ha!

big C said...

i like it! but i also like the old one! you know i dont like change, but this might be the exception!