Monday, September 15, 2008

One Year

I have been blogging for an entire year...that’s 365 days. And in blogworld …that’s almost an eternity. September 13, 2007 was the first day that I ditched housework and began polluting the blog waves. If you dare/care to read back…you can check my first blog from a year ago, which is under the Blog Archive for 2007.

Sometimes I ask myself: “Kat, Why after a year are you still doing this? Why Kat??? Tell me why!!! (Geez, I guess I have a lot of inner turmoil.) Should you really be spending your time with your butt at a computer…when you should be running that butt down a winding lane...or moving that butt around the house, cleaning up the joint? Plus, who the heck is even reading your blogs? Maybe if you got yourself some more relatives…you would have a few more readers."

One year is a good benchmark…a good time to sit back and reflect on the 200+ blogs I have written, and think about whether I should continue this blogging thing…

After careful consideration, I have reached an answer to my own question. I ask that you read the following little ditty to the Paul McCartney song, “Silly Love Songs.” And if you aren’t familiar with the tune…Get familiar already.

You think that people would have had enough of silly bloggers
I look around me and I see, it could be so.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly musings
And what’s wrong with that?
I’d like to know, ‘cause here I go….AGAIN!
I’ll Blog On, I’ll Blog On.

That…as weird as it sounds…is my answer.

No comments: