Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Off The Wagon

I don't know if you've heard,
but it's official...
Santa has fallen off the wagon.


Maybe some of you aren't surprised by this and were already a little suspect
due to his rosy cheeks, loud laugh, and loud clothing...
but it happened.
Santa fell off the wagon 2 weeks ago.

I was decorating our Christmas tree and deep into the holiday eggnog mood. 
As I lifted our "santa wagon" ornament to place it on the tree...
Santa tumbled out of his red Radio Flyer
and he fell to the floor.



 

And then it occurred to me...
it came upon a midnight clear
(bare with me...this is how my mind works.)

i yelled to PaulA....
"OMG...PaulA....OMG OMG...
you're not going to believe it.

Santa fell off the wagon.

Do you hear me???
Don't you know how important this is???

SANTA IS OFF THE WAGON.

Will there still be a Christmas?"


Anywhooo..............

Santa Claus has a lot on his plate right now (besides cookies)
and a lot of people are depending on him to get around the world this Christmas eve.
Many good boys and girls will be terribly disappointed
if he doesn't get back on that wagon real soon.


DON'T WORRY BOYS AND GIRLS....
THIS KAT WILL SAVE CHRISTMAS.


Santa may have fallen off the wagon, but I promise to get him back on.

I will do whatever it takes....

even if I have to gorilla glue his ass to the wagon.







No comments: