Friday, December 2, 2011

Behaving Badly

"They" say negative attention is better than no attention at all.
 That may be why Lindsay Lohan is always in the news for doing something stupid.

If she didn’t keep coming up with new antics that land her ass in jail...
she wouldn’t be newsworthy.

Young kids will occasionally subscribe to the “attention-at-all-costs" philosophy.
“Look at me. I’m about to hit my baby sister in the head.”
 “Hey, Ma... I just cut my own bangs. Now I have horns.”

But when ADULTS resort to negative attention to get noticed...
well, that’s just plain juvenile.

That scenario played out after Storm Alfred took down trees and power lines
and left us without power for over a week.
A few sad sacks in our town wanted the Power Company’s attention sooo badly
 they were willing to act badly.

Anywhooooooooooo........

Case in Point...
Adults
Behaving Badly......

A 63 year-old woman called the Power Company
and said she had a gun pointed to her head and was going to shoot herself.

A 33 year-old man threatened the Power Company
that he was going to shoot or harm any workers he saw in his area.

And their childish antics worked.

Yesireee....These juvenile adults got the Power Company’s attention and POWER...

lights,
heat,
warm food,
and a warm shower...


right after getting arrested.







1 comment:

Bri @ Sea said...

hmmm kinda like when I cut my own hair on picture day in elementary school!!! I was so angelic, I had to crack at some point :)