Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love Dear Havanah


The Band came for a visit…in actuality...a pit stop before their gig the next day. And you know what that means…lotsa instruments, equipment, and cords…lotsa loud music…lotsa late hours…lotsa food.

I tried to accommodate the band guys and be the best band mom ever…by giving them a them a roof over their head….and some grub for dinner and breakfast the next morning. I didn’t have to worry if they would like my cooking. I knew they would be happy, even though I was serving grub…and not gourmet. After all, they are starving musicians. Plus I didn’t charge them. I make it a habit not to charge my favorite band for accommodations. I usually charge my guests 50 dollars per night - per head…Kids under 6 are free…they have smaller heads.

Anywhooooooooooo………………….

I love Dear Havanah……
Did I hear you ask: How much do you love Dear Havanah? (Come on…play along with this Kat.)

Let me tell you how much I love Dear Havanah...

I love their music here and there
I love their music everywhere

I love their music in the car
I love their music at the bar

I love their music on the plane
I love their music on the lane

I love their music in a chair
I love their music on a mare

I love their music in the tub.
I love their music in the pub.

I do I love them, Kat I am.
I am a big Dear Havanah fan

PS. Shameless plug: Check out dearhavanah.com
Click on “Adopt a Band” and watch the video…video might take a minute to load. You’ll see Colin as Sarah McLachlan…1/2 funny and ½ scary. http://www.dearhavanah.com/adopt-a-rock-band/

1 comment:

thathoa said...

hop over to this web-site dolabuy.su take a look at the site here have a peek at this web-site original site replica louis vuitton bags