Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lethal Mouth



I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying...Mel Gibson has officially earned his reputation as a racist. I don’t want to offend Mel fans...but he has done it again. Offended yet another group of people.

(Aww...come on Kat....don’t be so hard on the guy. We are talking Mel here....Sexiest Man Alive.)

The anti-Semitic remarks he made after his 2006 DUI arrest were made when he was drunk...so should we excuse them? As far as I’m concerned...his verbal tirade is what he thinks. It is the voice reel that plays in his close-minded brain. The alcohol only took away any filter he might have between his brain and his mouth. Ooooo...so serious katwoman.

Fast forward four years...Mel is caught on audiotape yelling obscenities to his girlfriend that are both anti-African American...and derogatory to women.


Back in his day...back in the 80’s...Mel Gibson was THE MAN... loved by men and women. A man’s man...a woman’s man. But now it’s...Goodbye Lethal Weapon...Hello Lethal Mouth.

Some might feel his remarks are a case of open mouth, insert foot. But I think after his latest remarks...it should be a case of...open mouth, insert soap.

Or maybe the way to handle his Lethal Mouth is for him to go for anger management classes. I’m not exactly sure what goes on in anger management classes but I’m thinking they should have a special closed room for Mell ... an “I’m rubber, you’re glue tank.”

“Okay Mr. Mel Gibson..enter the anger management tank. Shut the door and let loose every nasty thing you’ve ever thought. Get it out of your system. Offend every race, ethnicity, religion, persuasion, and percussion that you can think of. Just get it out in the sealed “ I’m rubber, you’re glue tank.”

Yea...I’m thinking the “I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you” tank could help Mell with his Lethal Mouth. At least he might feel how offending his comments can be.

No comments: