Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogus interruptus


If you’ve read my blog with any regularity, you may have noticed that I have come down with a condition. The condition is an interruption in blogging…otherwise known as blogus interruptus…a failure to be regular.

There will be times this summer when my blogs will be irregular and lacking. Don’t worry they won’t be lacking in dot dot dots…BUT they'll be lacking in numbers. The cause for my irregularity is due to the season…summertime.

“Summertime and the living is easy” ….sing with me. It’s the time to kick back, relax, take walks on the beach, and take an occasional katnap. All this activity might keep me away from habitual blogging…so I won’t be as regular.

Besides, I must admit the other reason for blogus interruptus is that when I’m at the beach…my blog chair doesn’t feel the same. It doesn’t have the same comfy cozy fit with my butt…you know, the way an ole shoe fits your foot…all broken-in and soft like butta.

My beach blog chair feels stiff…so it impedes the flow of creative thoughts. I’m basically like the Nile River flowing south to north…my creative thoughts flow from my seat to my head.

Anywho……………
In order to get through this period of blogus interruptus, there will be times when I will feel compelled to post an old blog…a blog drudged up from the bowels of previous blog posts…and dusted off to look like new.

Blogus Interruptus, however, is a temporary condition and will be reversed when the katdays of summer are over.

I look forward to getting over my blogus interuptus condition soon…so I can become regular again.

No comments: