Friday, September 9, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's New Tattoo

Have you heard about Lindsay Lohan’s new tattoo...?

“Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife I feel like I’m in the prime of my life.”

Her tat is a phrase from Billy Joel’s song “I go to Extremes.”
Not only is it a mouthful...it takes up a lot of skin.
It’s almost too many characters for a tweet.
(True to character, Lindsay did Go to Extremes.)


There is no way Lindsay can read her tat..unless she stands in the mirror.
Then it would read “efil ym fo emirp eht ni m”I ekil leef I efink a sa prahs latsyrc.”
I think Lindsay should have given it more thought and found a word that spells the
same both backwards and forwards.
I think “KOOK” would have been perfect.

Anywhoooo.........

I have mentioned before that I don’t understand tattoos especially full out sentences...but I do understand “different ink strokes...for different folks.”

PaulA asked me if I was to get a tattoo what would I get...and where would I put it?

So I thought long and hard about his question.

Hmmmm.....Got it...
a stack of pancakes...tattooed on my buns.
(that’s where they go when I eat them, anyway.)


Although I would have room for a large stack of pancakes...
I'd order up the short stack.

Then again...
maybe there’s another phrase from a Billy Joel song that would be more apropo:

“You may be right, I may be crazy
but it just might be a lunatic you’re looking for”



No comments: