Friday, July 1, 2011

A Tweet/Facebook/Blog

Oh, to tweet, facebook, or blog?
So many ways to communicate.

Today I’m cramped on time and my laptop is slow to move the blinking cursor...
apparently we are both bogged down for any blogging down.

Anywhooooo........

In an effort to conserve on wasted resources...
my brain and my laptop’s CPU...
I’ve decided to combine 3 social medias into one...
Twitter, Facebook, and Blogging.



I’ve decided to use my blog as a tweet and to post it on facebook.
Ahhh... genius.
(There is more than one way to skin a Kat.)



So in 140 characters (or less) my profound message for the holiday is:

Enjoy yourself during this Fourth of July Weekend.
Be Safe.
Be Cool.
Be a Safe Cool American.

ps.  rabbit, rabbit, rabbit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Bogey and Moses in a previous blog. Seems like a million years ago. Enjoy the 4th.

BA

torrie said...

Love =).