Friday, November 13, 2009

Rappa-D


So I made THE mistake. I unknowingly made the mistake of giving Duncandog an alternate identity. I had no clue that my seemingly innocent actions were going to have the effect that they did…but it happened…and there’s no turning back……

I attached a keychain with a large letter “D” to Duncandog’s collar…and next thing I knew Duncandog morphed into Rappa-D. He no longer is answering to Duncandog…the 4-legged obedient…I’ll do whatever you say, Kat…as long as you feed me treats…dog. He now thinks he is worthy of Rappa status…

And with his new Rappa status… he wants the Rappa treatment. So now he’s looking for a better ride when he goes out on the town. He expects to ride shot-gun in a Mercedes-Benz …not be schlepped around in the Ford Escape…thrown in the back like a bag of groceries. He says the Ford is for pikers not the likes of Rappa-D.

Forget the water bowl…and the stale, stagnant water with grass and sand particles …Rappa-D is asking for Cristal and Remy Martin now. Yea, he wants to pop Cristal even on a Tuesday…and it’s not even hump night.

And forget the occasional bandana …Rappa D wants to wear Rocawear and Sean John. He says, if it’s good enough for Jay-Z and Sean Diddy Combs…it’s good enough for the likes of Rappa-D and that he can not command Rapa respect with a cutesy bandana around his neck.

He loves the bling, bling. He’s always asking me for a 24-carat diamond studded collar. Says he wants me to remove the peace sign collar he is currently wearing.

It’s isn’t easy being me these days, when all Rappa-D wants to do is go clubbin’ every night. It’s so hard to keep him down when he wants to get down. Duncandog was sweet, but Rappa-D says he’s “da shit.”

Here’s a rap that Rappa-D’s working on so he can take over for fellow Rapper Lil Wayne…when he goes to jail to serve a year’s sentence for possession of a weapon.

“Hey man, its me
It’s yo homie Rappa-D

I was born to be a rappa, chillin’, n freestylin’
You know I’m dappa, with this curly hair I stylin’

Shout out to BillyA
Fo dis is his b-day

Git out my way, dat’s off the hizzle
No stoppin' me now, Kat, dat fo shizzle

Can I git a ruff…ruff!”

6 comments:

big C said...

haha! i'm laughing in my cubicle. You need to add the picture of him so everyone can get the FULL effect!!!! I miss my rappa D!!

Jayne said...

LOL, you've really lost it Kat, LOL

Anonymous said...

SOOOO FUNNY!!! showing all my friends, BU loves you and Rappa-D!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU RAPPA D!!!!!!!!

Sistersledge said...

Rappa D da bomb! He ought to start his own blog -- he's taking yours over! He's got a huge following.

Laura MD Langevin said...

So nice to meet Duncandog!!