Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I think I’ll keep this blog short…especially because it’s Thanksgiving Day and in just a couple of hours I'm expecting 21 relatives. I didn’t poison anyone last year…so I believe they will all be returning.

Today is the perfect day for me to whip up something simple for my blog…a short-cut…like Redi-Whip. I actually love the way that instant whipped cream squirts out of the can. But don’t squirt it near Duncandog…any sound of gas escaping makes him run for the hills…if ya know what I mean. Anyway, I do make food from scratch…hey, it’s not like I’m schlepping Swanson’s Turkey TV Dinners for 21. They don’t call me Kat for nothin’.

So today I am a Kat of few words. I would like to offer you my Thanks for giving any acknowledgment to my blog….whether it be empathy, sympathy, telepathy, or Timothy. Today I am serving up…an enormous helping of gratitude for your time and patience…and if you stop by later…I’ll offer you a squirt of Redi-Whip. Nowhere near Duncandog, of course.

Enjoy a day…of fun, family, and FOOD. See ya on the couch.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: