Wednesday, November 25, 2009

License To EAT


Tomorrow is your day to gobble everything in sight. Consider it your license to eat. My license has just been renewed and unlike most years…I’m particularly happy with my license picture this year.

Name: fatKAT
Eyes: Brown
Body: Orange
Appetite: Enormous
DOB: Not Yesterday
Legally entitled: to eat everything in sight.
Expiration: November 26, 2009 at midnight.


So from dawn until midnight…I will have my way with the turkey and the turkey will have its way with me.

I will feed and fill…on fowl. Gorge, gobble, and gulp…the gravy. Scarf, stuff and swallow…the squash. Devour and down….the dressing. Pack and pig-out on potatoes and pie. Consume, congest and cram…the corn. Overeat and overindulge…on ostrich…I mean…the orange-cran relish. Wolf and wallow…in wax beans.

If anyone dares to question my ravenous appetite…I’ll just flash them my license and say, “Listen Buster….read it and eat.”

No comments: