Monday, June 9, 2008

A Hankering

Do you ever get a hankering….a hankering for junk food? You know, Mickey D’s, Burger King, Wendy’s…fart food, I mean, fast food. These burger joints usually get a bad rap from health experts.

I suppose you can eat healthy at Ronald’s house. They do offer healthy menus that are all about salad and fruit…but what’s the point in that? If I wanted to eat healthy, I could stay home, eat an apple and keep the freaking doctor away. But where else can I get a Big Mac and French fries with just the right amount of special sauce and artery-clogging, heart-stopping saturated grease…Go Ronald. Damn, there’s nothin’ like it.

So the other day I got the idea… it would be fun to eat junk food for a day…for the entire day. I am talking breakfast, lunch and dinner and maybe an afternoon snack. I’ll call my hankering an experiment. Yeah, that’s what I’ll say. If anyone dares question me, I’ll say I am doing research …a study… scientific writing on the effects of fast food on a middle-aged woman. I could get away with that angle. Who would dare mess with a middle-aged woman with angles?

My ideal McMenu:
Breakfast…….Egg Mc Muffin.
Lunch…10-piece Chicken McNuggets, fries, diet coke :)
Dinner…Big Mac Attack, French fries, and Chocolate shake.
Snack…McFlurry with Oreo.

I am so looking forward to an entire day of eating this belly-busting food……It seems so scandalous. I just hope this McMiddle-aged woman doesn’t get a McMonster tummy ache…...McKatOUT

No comments: