Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

With all this talk of politics I was wondering what it would be like if I ran for President. What would be my platform? What would I stand for? Then I quickly realized my opponents would start looking for skeletons…and that can be scary. I know last week when I saw a skeleton in a closet...it really scared me. But here’s something I might consider running for: President of Blogdom. My Campaign Slogan: “Building a Better Blogworld, Blog by Blog”

Dear Bloggers and Blog Readers:
I have brought you together today to tell you why you should elect me as the next President of Blogdom.

First and foremost, I would lower taxation of the brain. This would be done by lowering expectations of ALL bog readers. Bloggers would never have to worry about being criticized by the public. Expectations for good blogs would be so low…that thoughtful blogs would never be expected. Bloggers would be free to publish anything resulting in lower taxation of Blogger brain power.

I would provide free health care for all people of Blogdom. That way anyone who has become excessively sick from reading really bad blogs would receive the personal health care they so deserve.

I would implement a program of financial assistance to Bloggers who have sat at home and wasted their time writing blogs and not contributing to society.

I would increase welfare benefits for the mentally-ill Bloggers who feed Blogworld with half-baked notions and falderal, and for those Blog readers who become mentally insane from reading ridiculous blogs.

I would enact a strong defensive policy to protect Bloggers from being flogged by Blog readers who have just had enough.

I would increase education funding for Blogger children so that they could grow up to become adults with productive lives and not succumb to the daily habits of old hat Bloggers.

Finally, I would institute the death penalty for all blogs that needed to be put out of blog misery to permanently remove them from circulation.

I ask for your vote this Super Tuesday. “Together we can make this a better Blogworld…Blog by Blog”

No comments: