Friday, February 22, 2008

Kat and Dog Talk

Kat talk: “Rise and shine Duncan. You are such a lazy dog! Come here fella…here’s your breakfast. Did you miss me last week when you were at college? Look what I bought for you… a new jersey to wear. All the other dogs are gonna be so jealous. Come here Dunks, so I can put it on you.

Here’s some nice fresh water in your bowl. I know how you like fresh water. I fluffed up your dog bed so stay off the couch. Have a nice day and I’ll be back to feed you dinner.”

Duncandog talk: “Yo dogs... Duncan here. I’m back with the Kat. I really enjoyed my break from the Gestapo lady. I found out that college is way better than the Kathouse…no rules at the Colinboy house. I hope I can go back real soon.

I got used to going to bed late and sleeping in. This 7 am “rise and shine” crap is killing me. Kat has such a heavy foot…couldn’t she be a little quieter when she walks around the joint. I loved sleeping in until noon everyday. Katwoman has me on some dumb ass schedule…breakfast ….dinner… no couch, no ice cream, boring life, no fun. Just rules, rules, rules. It was also a nice break from the goofy dog threads she makes me wear. If dogs were meant to wear clothes they would have closets. Plus all my buds laugh at me when I walk down the street.

At college, Colinboy respected me. He was quiet in the morning….particularly nice when I was hung over. That reminds me…I learned a few things in college. I learned that I like Corona Light and it is more figure friendly than Guinness Stout. Water bites it….unless it comes from the toilet bowl. Much more flavor out of the bowl. Also, I’m pretty good at poker. Winner takes all…hehe.”

No comments: