Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DROID Pressing Matters

Don't 'cha hate it when your smart phone has the upper hand?


I like to think
that I am smarter than my phone
But my DROID always has me at
"Hello."

 I've owned the Droid for over a year now
and have become comfortable with many of its applications. 
(Although I'm sure there are some apps I have yet to apply.) 
But the one thing I can't seem to get  used to is the
touch screen. 

Is it me?

AND.....

my unfortunate finger incident
has left me with some
'pressing matters.'

Don't worry...I  still have my finger...
but I did shock the tip of it
(don't ask)
and lost a little feeling.


In otha words...
I shocked the zip out of my index finger. 

Wait....why am I  referring to my finger as an "index finger?"
I can't remember when it last rummaged through an index file.

Anywhoooo.........

Ever since my "touch screen finger" incident...
I've had trouble using my Droid.
I don't press hard enough on the screen...
which usually leads to misspelled texts
and frustration.

And because a finger tip transplant is not a convenient option...
I've been forced to make an adjustment when texting. 
I now use my
middle finger.


Which makes a lot of sense.

My  middle finger
happens to express exactly how I feel about the touch screen.


Hey,  'pressing matters' aside...
This Kat, may be smarter than
the DROID.

1 comment:

Sistersledge said...

DRRRRROOOOOIIIIIDDDDD!