Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Baldwin Bunch

I wonder what a flight attendant's life is really like?
I'm guessing it's NOT very glamorous.  
(After all, someone has to deal with the Alec Baldwins of the world.)


Flight Attendants couldn't possibly be in it for the food...
although some may have lowered their  standards.  
Southwest Airlines attendants actually call
honey roasted nuts and cinnamon crips
"Breakfast" as they pass it out.  
(I ask you...How is that supposed to put a tiger in my tank?)

Plus...having to share a bathroom with hundreds of people...
many of them asses...
just sounds so shitty.

But lack of respect would be the hardest aspect of the job to endure...
having to deal with
rude, crude, and lewd passengers.

Anywhooooo......

On my last Southwest Airlines flight I decided to be extra nice and cooperative
so I officially declared it a....
"Hug Your Flight Attendant Day."

As the Flight Attendants gave instructions about exits and life vests...
I stood up and shouted for everyone to give them them their undivided attention...
okay, not really...but I did pay close attention.

And when the bag o' nuts was tossed my way....
I expressed extreme gratitude  for my "Breakfast."

I'm sure the Attendants could feel the virtual hugs
this Kat was sending their way...
that is, until  one particular nasty ass flight attendant 
insisted for the FiNAL time...
I turn off my iPad.

woah.....stop right there.

That's when this passenger got
ONBOARD
with the rude, crude, and lewd crew....
The Baldwin Bunch.  

Hey, it was a nice thought.  Shouldn't that count for something?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

i looove southwest flight attendants!! they're always hilarious.