Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Twitter Pipe

Why is the world all a-twitter? Frankly, Shirley, and throw in a Joey…I don’t get the mass interest in Twitter. I have talked about Twitter before in another blog and how there are some people like Ashton Kutcher and John Mayer who have over 1 million followers…while I only have a measly 4. Whoops, I’m not calling my 4 followers measly…it’s the number that’s paltry…not the people.

Maybe it could be said, “Kat is just sour tweets cuz she doesn’t have the masses or asses following her.” But Kat says, “I really don’t get it. I don’t get the tweet thing. I don’t give a tweet over twitter.”

The best thing about Twitter…is the obvious…it’s the name. The guy or gal who came up with the name “Twitter” is a freak of genius. Twitter is such a fun word to say…to write…and to do word take-offs. There are so many ways you can go with the word “Twitter.” Here a Twitter. There a Tweet. Everywhere a twitter tweet.

I think John Mayer is very witty….he definitely writes the twitiest tweets on twitter. He just might be King of the Tweets. I would consider him a tweeting genius. (See what I’m talking about with the word? It’s a sickness…I can’t stop myself.)

Okay, so John Mayer has The Twitter World and all its twits locked up. But I say, “John Mayer can keep his Twitter domain…and his million followers….I have the blog.”

Never underestimate the power of the blog. As a famous novelist once said, “the pen is mightier than the sword”….but…as a not so famous Kat novelist once said, “the blog is mightier than the tweet.”

Put that in your twitter pipe, John Mayer, and tweet it.

No comments: