Tuesday, April 21, 2020

What'cha Watching These Days?

What'cha cha 
 ya 
watching/streaming/bingeflixing
these days?

We’ve been watching  a lot on Netflix …
not BIG binges…
but baby binges.  
You know, 
the baby binges that are 
small, cute and smell good...
one's you have a soft spot for.

We have finished watching 
Outlander 
and 
Tiger King.
both good

I can relate to both of them...
I've been feeling like one of 
Joe Exotic’s big Kats stuck in captivity….
longing to break out 
into the big WILD world
and 
PaulA is my Jamie.
hubba hubba

Right now we are watching the 3rd series of 
The Crown.
 I can’t help but wonder if real-life Queen Elizabeth
has watched herself.  
I wonder what she thinks about
how she is portrayed?
Does she like what she sees?
Maybe The real Queen 
be like
"Off with her head."

I can't help imagining a spinoff from The Crown...  
Kat The Crown blogger
The Queen, 
The myth, 
The ridiculous

I’d be Queen of Blogland and 


PaulA would be my Prince.

His Royal Highness ...
Duke of Take Out the Trash 
and Make Kat Breakfast.

I wonder if I would like my tv persona or 
see myself as a 
royal pain.
"Off with her head."


Better yet....
with a little mix of The Crown and Tiger King..
you can't get better than this...

The Crowned 
Tiger Kat and 
PaulA Exotic

storyline...Queen Tiger Kat 
reigns and terrorizes blogland
with her incessant absurd blogs 
and Prince PaulA Exotic
tries to rein her in. 

This is money folks.
I can feel it in my pocket.

Anywho…..

PaulA has been watching other shows 
to my dismay and distaste...
Schitt's Creek.

I don't understand why anyone would be interested in that one.
We are living it day-to-day....
we are all up Schitt's Creek.

Any recommendations on what shows
we should watch 
nextflix?

No comments: