Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


Tick
tick
tick
tick

that's the sound of time….
running out.

Whatever your new year's resolutions were for 2012...
you now have 
3 days left
 to complete.

Gee, all I have to do is
get fit and learn Chinese
in the next 72 hours...
and I would have fulfilled 
2 of my 10 resolutions.


Anywhoooo……



I like to make resolutions….
but I never hold myself to them.
I figure,
why depress myself ?

Especially when I can just roll them over to the next year.


This year will be different.

This year I've decided to only make reservations
resolutions 
that only rhyme with 
Thirteen...

go green
drink more caffeine
visit the Chapel Sistine
dress up for Halloween
get the flu vaccine 
wear sunscreen
get lean and mean 
clean the latrine
eat a saltine with protein
don't cause a scene
milk umpteen holstein
Stay a Blog Queen



Good Luck with your resolutions.

No comments: