Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ratdog


Large rat…or small dog? You be the judge.

I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that Duncandog is rather pissed at me for his latest hairstyle…skinned ratdog. I tried to tell him that it was all the fashion rage on the dog runways in Canine, France…and that his new style shows off his legs...but he wasn’t buying it.

Duncandog hadn’t been to the groomer in a dog’s age, so I instructed Terri the-commando-groomer…to take it all off. Not Terri…I don’t need to see her sans clothing. I’m talking Duncandog….sans hair.

I tried to explain to Dunks…that it was what he needed at this time, and that he would look great…in about 3 weeks. But he kept turning his back on me. Apparently he would rather sit in the room and face the wall than face the Kat. The other day he protested with three loud barks while facing the south wall. I know what he was saying to me, “Screw Off, Kat.”

It’s my own fault that I’m in big do-do with Duncandog. I should never have let him watch The View last week. But I gave in, because he was begging so hard to watch Barbara Walters.

Posh Spice…aka Victoria Married-to-Hunky-Six-Pack-Soccer-Star Beckham...happened to be the guest that day on The View. And don’t ya know…she showed a picture of her Bulldog, Coco. The audience went crazy over Coco…because bulldogs are UGLY adorable…PLUS she had Coco’s toe nails painted hot pink. I’m guessing Coco has all the Labs and Rottweilers this side of Fifth Ave, chasing after her.

Anywhoooooooooo……

After Duncandog saw Coco’s flashy toe nails…and how Posh gives Coco the royal treatment…he was furious with me for turning him into such a bow-wow.

I guess I owe Dundcandog an apology, “Rorry, RuncanRog.
Rease, Rorrive, Re.”

4 comments:

Bri @ Sea said...

He always gets so embarrassed by the haircuts! He needs to have more self-confidence!

Bri @ Sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
big C said...

i just LOVE anything you write about Duncan....so FUNNY "large rat or small dog"

i miss my dunk a bunk!!!!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.10
ecco shoes
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
uggs outlet
moncler jackets
red bottom
off white jordan 1
moncler outlet
off white
nfl jerseys
pandora charms outlet