Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July

Today I'm 
proud to be an American.

Proud to wear the red, white, and blue..

and

Proud to fly the red, white, and blue.

So with every birthday...
we celebrate this 
great land with 
a feast.

A feast for the eyes with majestic fireworks
and 
feast for the belly with a
barbecue of burger, beans, and beer.



Between the barbecue and...

booming fireworks...



I'm  all ears….



Anywhooooo…..


I love singing our National Anthem.
Nothing makes me feel prouder
and feel more patriotic
than standing shoulder-to-shoulder with other Americans singing…
"O'er the land of the free 
and the home of the brave."

I sing it loud.
I sing it proud.
And…
singing it with a large crowd...


I am always wowed.


3 comments:

Well London Blitz Diaries said...

LOVE This!

Aunt Jayne said...

Love it Kat! I remember that pic of the kids... the cutest.

Sistersledger said...

Oh say can you see .... Kat the blogger! Happy Independence Day! I love that photo of the kids!