Monday, July 8, 2013

A case of Bloggus Interruptus

It's probably impolite to talk about regularity....
but here goes my blog...
down the tubes.

If you're a frequent reader of this blog,
(note to self:  award frequent blog reader points to faithful blog readers)
you may have noticed that I have come down with a 
a serious case of 
Bloggus Interruptus...
...a condition common to bloggers.

(say it isn't so)

With Bloggus Interruptus
a blogger's posts become more and more 
sporadic...
intermittent...
random.
(I’m hoping this is a mild case.)


The condition is frustrating because the blogger wants to maintain regularity, 
but finds a regular flow very difficult.
The blogger tries to find the time to sit down 
and form a blog,
but is constantly distracted.


Anywhooooo.....

The summer season brings many distractions
that interfere with an otherwise healthy blogging routine.
Apparently the lazy Kat Daze of Summer 
and days of soft serve ice cream 
are NOT good for the blogging track.

I long for my usual blog flow 
and have tried different ways to 
increase the fiber of my blog.

I’ve even increased my liquid intake to get my blog flow moving,
but apparently V and T’s
just add to Bloggus Interruptus.


Thankfully Bloggus Interruptus is a temporary condition.
With a few blog supplements and blog softeners...my condition should reverse itself...
especially when the 

lazy Kat Daze of Summer 
come to an end.

I sooo look forward to becoming regular again.


(Apparently, along with Bloggus Interruptus, 
I have a serious case of TMI.)

1 comment:

Sistersledge said...

Yes, I was going to say "TMI" indeed! Ha, ha.