Monday, August 17, 2009

Duncandog's Bone to Pick

Hey Duncandog here. You haven’t heard from me in a while cuz Kat doesn’t let me blog very often. She’s such a blog hog…but every now and then I pull a fast one on her. Today while she was blogging her face off...I got a glimpse of her password over her shoulder…”DamnDuncandog.” I’m now wondering if I should be offended.

I’m mainly writing this because I have a bone to pick. It has to do with a little Cockapoo who has been on my back for a few days. They say he’s half Cocker Spaniel…half Miniature Poodle. That’s a mutt in my book. They also say this mutt’s name is Sam…Sammy…Samson…Yosemite Sam. In unison…oohhhh….Isn’t he cute. And he gets’s all the attention…cuz he’s a puppy. Again...in unison…oohhhh….isn’t he cute? Sucks to be me…a big dog at age 11 and get no appreciation for 11 years of loyalty.

They also say this Sam is my cousin. Huh? So because our humans are related…this makes us related? I don’t think so…no blood there. I hear my real cousin, Pierre, is living in Paris and floats down the Seine River all day long. C’est la vie.

Anyway, Kat is always complaining about me. The nerve of her complaining about my dog habits when I’m a regular angel food dog compared to that mutt. I’m thinking of calling the little mutt…Son of Sam. He’s the one that starts all the trouble.

He gets all worked up with his happy puppy routine…barks at me and tries to get me to chase him. I’d like to chase him…and eat him…but Kat is watching so I have to pretend like it’s all fun and games…just because we’re 4-legged cousins and all. So I chase him, and when Kat turns her head…I try to mount him…the next best thing to eating him.

One thing I did notice…this Sam dog has a gravy train life. I was watching the way Sistersledge, his owner, takes good care of him. Waits on him snout and paw. Picks him up, hugs him, kisses him, and feeds him 3 times a day.

Whoa…..Kat take notice. Why don’t I get the same TLC? You are one lousy dog owner.

Next time I get a hold of Kat’s laptop…I’m thinking of changing her password: DamnKatdog.

2 comments:

big C said...

haha you go Duncan dog!!

i miss him :( can he PLEASE come live with me in Atlanta??

Jayne said...

that was so cute Kath.