Monday, September 30, 2013

Jimmy Fallon Dandy

I can't say enough good things about…
Jimmy Fallon
wait,
 maybe I mean
Jimmy Kimmel.
I am forever getting my Jimmys mixed up.

I do, however, know the difference between my other
favorite Jimmy Jimmies...



and

(That's me stepping out in my new Jimmy Choos...
after I became a blonde and grew my legs.)

Anywhoooo……

I enjoy both Jimmys.
I'm talking about the comedians now.  
Keep up with the Jimmy talk already.
The hoax with the "twearking girl on fire"
video that
Jimmy Kimmel played on the internet world
was clever...
but 
my favorite skits these days are with 
Jimmy Fallon.
Jimmy Fallon is killing it, so much so, 
he should get 5 to 10.

Check these out....

#hashtag with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake


Lip Synch Battle

I look forward to February, 2014
when Jimmy Fallon takes over for Jay Leno 
and I don't have to stay up until the next day to turn him on.
(you know what I mean.) 


An ULTIMATE Jimmy 
experience would have to be....

gorging on ice cream coated with Jimmies,
plus
wearing Jimmy Choos
double plus
watching Jimmy Fallon.

That'd be a real
Jim 
Dandy
of a time.




No comments: