Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CMA Music Festival-Pretty Sure I Was There

Country's biggest party was in Nashville last week
and this Kat was there, ya'all.
  Yeehaw

"The" party is 
known as the CMA Music Festival 
and is held in early June each year.

If you've  never been before,
you need to put it on your 
Bucket List.

It was 
#6 on my Bucket List...

right after...

#5  "Win the Powerball"

and before

#7  "Smash a pie in someone's face."

Now I can cross it off.
(although I'm thinking of adding it back, 
so I can do it again.)


If you don't have crowdaphobia…
(pretty sure that's a real word.)
checking out the crowd scene…
is worth the price of admission…FREE…
for a lot of shows.

The country folk are almost as 
interesting as the




folks singing country.



And if you aint' country…
you can fake country..
especially with a little help from
cowboy boots and a cowboy hat,
(pretty sure a horse and brown rope would seal the deal)
and a little
southern drawl ya'all, 

I wanted to wear cowboy boots….
(you know, when in Rome…wear a toga)
but
the thought of wearing 
leather leg-hugging boots in 
hot and humid weather…
wasn't as appealing 
as my air-conditioned Flip Flops. 

Its funny...kinda knee slapping funny...
before the CMA Music Festival...

whenever I thought of 
Broadway…
I thought...



now I think of...

Broadway, Nashville


Anywhooooo…….


I hate to sound like a broken LP but ….
my favorite country artist 
(pretty sure he's an artist, 
even thought he sings instead of paints)

is
Dustin Lynch
with his awesome band.



It was a real treat for me to watch them perform...



especially this guy...
(pretty sure his name is Colin
and not Karl.)

Catch them this summer/fall with 
Keith Urban 
and Little Big Town.
(pretty sure they're coming to a city near you.)


Now to get started  on 
#7 on my Bucket List...



1 comment:

Sistersledge said...

Yee haw! I'm putting Dustin Lynch (and band) and the CMA Music Festival on my bucket list!