Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Bo Report

Duncandog here to give Bo Obama, a report card on his past few weeks as First Dog. Heck, Obama got a report card after 100 days…so here’s yours. From one Portuguese water dog to another….The Bo Report.

In every picture I’ve seen of you with your fam…you’re pulling them across the lawn. Great job. You've earned an “A”. It’s great how you yank the kids on the leash…but I particularly like how you have Obama on his toes. The Obamas will try to train you…and make you submit…but so far you are doing a great job of showing them who's really in charge. Obama can have the country. But you've got Obama...so basically you da dog.

I hear you don't like the water...another "A" for you. For some reason owners think we want to jump in and swim the damn English Channel...just because we have webbed feet. Leave that for the crazy 2-legged humans. My owners are always trying to get me into the water...but if I was a freakin’ fish, I’d have gills and not this cute little black nose.

I also heard that Michelle Obama told a bunch of first graders that you were a crazy dog. Yep, you are doing your thang. "A+". Crazy is good…heck, it works for Jack Nicholson and Dennis Rodman.

Oh, and I like that you woke the President and his wife up when they were sleeping. First of all, what the heck is going on that the whole fam is sound asleep at 10 p.m. They obviously aren’t watching my favorite program, 24. Jack Bauer is the best. Obama could learn a little something about keeping our country safe from Jack.

Nice job with all the barking when you’re playing with your ball. Another “A” for you. Heck, I do the same thing every morning. I have my breakfast of doggie-O’s, go out for my morning dump, then I come in and throw the ball around and bark. That’s when PaulA gets his papers together and hits the road early for the office. But you’ve got Obama trapped…he’s already at his office.

I hear this is your fourth home. Saweet…you get an “A” for being a boomerang dog. I hear your new trainer is part Portuguese herself. So watch out for that one…she might be a dog whisperer and start messing with your head…after all, she speaks the same language.

So it looks like straight “A’s” for you, Bo. Good dog, Bo. Good dog.
Go to the Head of the Class.

No comments: