Monday, December 23, 2013

Naughty or Nice?



While I've been out
Christmas shopping
around town and the Taj MaMall...
I've noticed that the General Q. Public 
in peculiar particular…
have been refreshingly polite to each other.
ahhhhh

It warms my cockles to see...
people holding doors for people, 
people letting older people cut ahead, 
people paying it forward,
people needing people, 
are the luckiest people.

But when it comes to driving during the holidays….
all that people politeness 
is thrown out the car window 
along with the baby and the bath water...

and
nice turns to naughty.


Behind the wheel, 
these former
considerate,
respectful,
civilized
asses masses
become aggressive and resort to
cutting,
honking,
tailgating,
and
giving the middle finger salute
(and not just at me.)

That's when 
my nice warm cockles 
turn stone cold.

So be careful of  the
"Nice turn Naughty." 

Remember...
grandma got run over by a reindeer.



Merry Christmas, 
ya filthy animal.

No comments: