Friday, July 6, 2012

The Katillac

How do you roll?

During the summer,

this Kat rolls....

with her backside to the seat of her
“Katillac."

The Cadillac of beach chairs.



So whenever I’m not sitting in my blog chair..
you can find my arse in my
Katillac.

My Katillac has the same
cushy fit as my blog chair,
but it comes with a much better view.




The blinking cursor staring back at me on my laptop...
just doesn't rate the same.


Riding the Katillac
may look easy to the casual observer...
but it isn't.
I have to be prepared to fight the elements with
sunglasses,
sunblock,
and
Snapple.

Anywhoooo..... 

Should this summer...
you find that I have become sparse, scant, and skimpy
(not my bathing suits)...
that's because
I’m actually outside braving the elements
instead of sitting in my blog chair.


When the sun is shining...
you can find this Kat and her 
Katillac 
parked

at the beach.

And that, my friends, is
 HOW I ROLL.



1 comment:

kaylee said...

Hahahahaha this cracked me up! ;) nothing like being at the beach xo