Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dog and Kat Chase

I realize that over the past few years, Duncandog has taken some verbal abuse from me in my blog. I love my dog, but let’s just say, I’m not a crazy dog owner. Dogs are cool…but they have their limitations. Let’s face it…they can’t hold a conversation and they can’t go to bars.

But now with my sweet Wishy away at college…Duncandog is my new best friend.

Bubble over Kat’s head…..

I hope Duncandog will forgive me for the things I’ve said about him. Geez, I hope dogs don’t hold grudges. Maybe Duncandog will play ball or games with me in the yard. A dog and Kat chase would be fun. I would let him be “it” first. I usually like to go first…but I would make an exception just to get on Duncandog’s good side. Anything to win him over.

Hey, Duncabunks, where ya going? Come back here buddy. Come see me. Oooohhh Duncandog!

Bubble over Duncandog’s head….

Did you just call me Buddy? You talking to me…You talking to me after 11 years? Put some of your specialty meat loaf in my dog bowl and then maybe we’ll talk, Kattttttttt.

I love seeing Kat grovel for my attention. I’m thinking of playing hard to get. I’m definitely not caving easily and becoming BFFs with her…after all her crap. No walks, no time, no fun. I’m not gonna be her entertainment now that the human she calls “Wishy” is gone…especially without some ole fashioned bribing. Maybe I can get some treats out of the deal. If the mood hits me and I decide to play the dog and Kat chase…I am definitely going to be “IT” first.……..no question.

Who’s the BIG Dog now, Kat?

No comments: