Monday, July 4, 2022

Proud to be an American

                                                                               I'm 

proud to be an American...

proud to wear  red, white, and blue..

and

proud to fly the 
redwhite, and blue.




So with every July 4th birthday...
we celebrate this 
great land with 
a feast.


A feast 
for the eyes with
booming fireworks...



and PaulA's cannon
on the 3rd of July...
(The 3rd is a Manomet thing.)



and a feast for the belly
with a barbecue of
burgers, beans and beers.

Tell me more...
I'm  all ears.



Anywhooooo…..


I love love love 
singing our National Anthem.
Nothing makes me feel prouder
and feel more patriotic
than facing our flag and singing the national anthem...
standing with other Americans and singing…
"O'er the land of the free 
and the home of the brave."

I sing it loud.
I sing it proud...
and
singing it 
with a large crowd...


I am always wowed.

Happy 4th of July
my fellow Americans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember being WOWED when I heard you sing our national Anthem!