Sunday, October 3, 2021

40 Years Hand-in-Hand

 

Happy 40th Anniversary to my husband,

PaulA,

the guy who still

floats my boat,

melts my heart,

lights my fire,

and

holds my hand.


40 years ago…


Hand-in-hand 

we said "I do" 



and walked down the aisle towards a 

beautiful life together.


Hand-in-hand 

we danced every anniversary 

(with me donned in my wedding dress) 

to our song “Something So Right”.


Hand-in-hand…

we welcomed our 3 children into the world.


Hand-in-hand 

we have lived and loved... 

through years of a growing family

and now grandchildren.





Anywhooo….


40 years might seem like a long time, 

but it just isn’t long enough 

when it comes to being married to PaulA.  


We are so grateful to God that he agreed

and gifted us this anniversary.


With God's hand, 

we were granted this beautiful day 

to be with 

each other


hand-in-hand.