Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy BriDay


June 5th is a great day...
Brianna’s 28th birthday.
Happy BriDay

Bri and her dad, PaulA, 
both have June birthdays...
(although they are born under different 
zodiac signs.)


Bri, however,
is definitely her father's daughter...

with many of PaulA’s great qualities.  

She's

smart, 

a total BOSS,

works hard at the Office,



loves the beach, 



handy with tools


loves the Red Sox,

enjoys a good cigar now and then….
okay, maybe that's just PaulA.


If I was 30 years younger….
I would totally want to be her friend.  
Although this mom is her friend.
no question.

Talking about hair...
(go with me here)
I’m pulling strands 
of a distant memory
regarding a Brianna
hair escapade.


PaulA and I were away one weekend
and 
came home to find Brianna had gone to the dark side... 
a brunette. 
what???
(I should preface this that Bri was not left Home Alone
ala Kevin McCallister style...
she was of Home Alone Age.)


We were in total shock.
well, at least I was.
The Brianna with brown hair 
was not the Brianna we knew.
where did she go?

I tried not to freak out in a BIG way. 
I hoped she would quickly come back to the 
blonde side... 
all on her own.

After a few days of walking around as a brunette…
Bri found out that 
Blondes really do have more fun…
and wanted her yellow hair (as she used to call it) back.


Anywhooo……..



On Breezy Bri's birthday,
I often use the 
Jerry McGuire line
Brianna "completes us"
she just does.

But  
instead...
I'll affirm..

Brianna 
is the 
grand slam of our 
blue, green, brown, clear = grand slam


Manomet beach walk.

And trust me,
in this family...
that's says A LOT.

Happy Birthday Sweet Wish.


No comments: