Friday, November 5, 2010

OUTblogged

Could there be a green-eyed monster in the room?

I know it's not a good thing to be green with envy. Jealousy is not flattering...regardless of what color you dress it in.

But I just can't help it.

katOUT has been OUTblogged.

Granted, it's not possible to be mad at the person who has out blogged me…someone who, Frankiely, shall remain nameless. But she only started a blog a week ago and on Day 3 of her blog life...she had 10 comments. Wow...10 more than I get.

Maybe it's as simple as her blog is more compelling. In her blog, she chronicles her training for a marathon she plans to run 6 months from now in Atlanta. Note to self: Readers apparently appreciate motivated, energetic athletes.

Maybe it's as simple as people can relate to individuals who set goals and are working towards them. Note to self: Get a goal.

Maybe it's as simple as her blog is interesting. Note to self: Readers apparently appreciate interesting blogs.

Anywhooooo.....

It's a good thing she is a sweetheart of a person....or I'd have to take her down.

I thought about giving you her blog address so you, too, could enjoy her blog, but like my blog readers..."No comment."

Note to self: Learn to master the art of Pogo Stick jumping. Set a goal to compete in the 2011 Pogopalooza...the extreme pogo competition next August…and write an interesting blog about my training and foreseeable crashes.

7 comments:

big C said...

LOVE IT, you have inspired us all KatWoman!!!!!!

Frankie said...

Kat! My blog will never compare to yours! You inspired me to write my own blog and I only hope it lives up to yours.

Come on people lets get Kat 10 comments!

hanbone said...

Was just introduced to your blog today! I am looking forward to hearing about pogo stick adventures...lofty goal!

Bri @ Sea said...

I'm always commenting!! Love to read it; always brightens my day whether you realize it or not! You usually cause me to laugh out loud a few times :)

Anonymous said...

katOUT,
I thought your blog name changed and I didn't know it. I felt lost! But then I checked and there you are! You are so creative and very talented! Sorry to hear about your cold, but I love the way you describe the way the "tale of 5" reacts to colds! See what happens when you don't have that Florida sunshine!

Anonymous said...

You can't stop blogging! I even have your URL saved so its always just one click away. I look forward to hearing about your Pogopalooza, best of luck in the competition :)
-Sam (not so anonymous)

Anonymous said...

RUN THE LONDON MARATHON!