Friday, October 8, 2010

When Fashion Meets......







What happens when fashion meets science?
Duh……...Spray-on clothes, of course.

Spray-on clothing, at this time, is a new concept and hasn’t become a fad. I’m hoping the concept doesn’t catch on. There are things that are better left in the concept stage SLASH should have been left in the concept stage...like leisure suits...and LEISURE SUITS.

Should the concept of spray-on clothing catch on...skinny jean wearers will look like saggers. We’ll be seeing things we have no business seeing. If you've been to Walmart, you know what I'm talking about, Willis. At least the lounge lizardy leisure suit covers things up…albeit, in a tacky kitschy way.

I’m sure the Britneys of the world would love spray-on clothes. Their clothes would then fit tighter than an O.J. glove. Unlike O.J. they won’t be a poor fit…and have any trouble getting them on. “The Pants will fit…you must admit.”

I’m thinking that the new spray-on technology would be better suited for socks. It could be a good answer to the MIA sock dilemma…just spray a new one.

Anywhoo………….

What happens when fashion meets meat?
Duh…meat clothes, of course.

If you happened to catch Lady GaGa in the raw at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards…you would have seen that she was wearing more raw meat than showing raw skin. Not only was her dress made of meat, but she complimented it with a meat hat and matching meat purse. It was actually a nice touch. It’s always fashionable to coordinate your accessories with your outfit.

Her publicist later stated that her meat dress (should it not be attacked by maggots)…was going to be made into beef jerky. Call me crazy, but I prefer that my beef jerky wasn’t worn before I buy it.

Is it just me? There ought to be a law on the books against previously worn beef jerky.

Spray-on clothes and meat clothes…two dumb concepts. Let’s hope they never become fads. Suddenly leisure suits don’t seem so bad.

1 comment:

big C said...

I love that you are up to date with what Lady GaGa's publicist says, etc...hehe, you keep me so young!