Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day - 3 special Dads


Today I remember and celebrate 
3 special Dads
over 3 generations...
my Dad in heaven,
my husband, PaulA,
and 
my son-in-law, Austin.

Being a dad is a 
 BIG JOB
that pays GREAT

with
love and smiles.


Today I'm remembering my Dad

 and his famous line...
“Who loves Dad? Raise your hand.” 
As kids, 
my brother, two sisters and I 
could be busy doing our homework or watching television, 
but whenever he would enter the room and say, 
“Who loves Dad...raise your hand?”…
we would automatically raise our hands 
and keep on doing what we were doing.


Anywhoooo....


Happy Father's day to PaulA 
aka
Chelsea, Colin and Brianna's Dad.

PaulA...
a man who has been a pillar 
of love, 
strength and 
balance.
hang on kids

A Dad always there for them in every way
always loving, supportive and a great role model
PLUS
the best dead guy at a kid's birthday party.




And Happy Father’s Day to Austin
aka
Ansley and Presley’s Dad.
2.5 years into the Dad role and 
Austin's got it down perfectly...
down to an "A" and a "P."

A Dad always involved
ready to 
read,


snuggle, 




play
as a human jungle gym,

and 
the ultimate 
pancake provider.


Who Loves Dad...  
raise your hand?


1 comment:

Sister Jayne said...

Awesome Blog Kat! Love it!